MegaLAN is our biggest event of the semester, running for a solid weekend during each semester break.
Come down for a whole weekend of gaming and socialising!
Edith Cowan University – Joondalup campus. Room 9.207
10:00AM 26th of November 2016 (Saturday) – 12:00PM 27th of November 2016 (Sunday)
$10 Online or
$15 At the Door
What will be there?
- People to play with and against
- People to socialise with
- Tournaments to compete in
- Console for local multiplayer
- Card games for old fashioned analog fun
- Movies for your viewing pleasure
- A range of cheap snacks and drinks for energy
Stay tuned to this page, or our Facebook event page, for updates to the tournament schedule.
What can I bring?
- Your lovely self
- One monitor (no CRTs or TV screens please)
- Cables (Power, USB, Ethernet)
- Powerboards (no surge protected boards please)
- Any gaming accessories you wish to bring
- Money (for entry ticket and snacks and drinks)
- Sleeping gear if desired
What about a Feed?
Event organisers will be running a giant pizza run during the event. Talk to someone at the cashier’s desk with your order and money at any time before 7:00 PM Saturday the 26th to have your pizza picked up for you.
CASSA is also running the usual tuck shop, with energy drinks, soft drink, water, chocolate and chips available for purchase.
If you don’t feel like doing the dew or having pizza, you’re also welcome to bring your own food and snacks.
Due to space restrictions, CASSA can only allow one monitor per attendee.
Attendees cannot use televisions screens in the place of monitors.
Make sure your computer and games are updated for immediate gaming pleasure.
If you are running Windows, please ensure Internet Connection Sharing is disabled as this feature interferes with the network setup.
MegaLAN Tickets are now available for purchase via PayPal.